EgisTec Shredder is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2010-05-06. The program can be installed on Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
EgisTec Shredder 2 provides you with a quick and easy-to-use user interface when shredding your important files. Using the same shredding algorithm as the Department of Defense, your confidential files are permanently erased in a fast and secured manner. The right click context menu allows you shred files quickly and conveniently, thus making EgisTec Shredder the perfect tool for securing your PC privacy.
- Department of Defense (DoD) shredding algorithm: Using the secured national standard technology set by the DoD, data retrieval is impossible!
- Faster speed: Only a click of a button to destroy 2GB of your data in 2 minutes! That's more than 2x the speed of others for the same level of security!
- Direct Shredding - When time is of the essence and you need to erase files immediately, you can just drag and drop the files onto the desktop icon for direct shredding.
- Easy-to-use user interface: Quick & Simple! Just a few clicks to erase away all your unwanted private files permanently!
- Multiple entries: Easy and convenient access via the desktop icon or right-click the context menu for instant shredding!
EgisTec Shredder (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 11.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 309 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.